Friday, March 12, 2010

Bitter Taste

I don't know about you, but I think the American Idol voters are mostly idiots.
The four people who went home tonight actually deserved to be in the Top 12 and thanks to silly teenage voters, four less deserving contestants remained instead.

Those eliminated tonight are:

Katelyn Epperly (Katelyn! I was shocked when I found out!)

Todrick Hall (I may not like him that much, but I think he is definitely more worthy to be there than, say, Tim Urban?? Thanks to last night's performance though, Tim's in. I knew it. Just as I had predicted. At least Todrick left with dignity, and with an awesome swan song. He should have done that last night instead!)

The next two might give you a heart attack if you've been paying attention to the whole season so far because NEITHER of them deserved this premature fate:-

Alex Lambert (I was shocked too! I didn't see that one coming cuz although his performances may have been quite awkward for the past 3 weeks, at least he has been consistently decent vocally. And I thought he had many SUPPORTERS! SHOCKING!)

And believe it or not...my favourite (and the consistently awesome) Lilly Scott went home tonight too! When I saw her up there with Katie Stevens, I just knew that she was going home. The power of the Miley Cyrus supporters is freaking damn scary.

So I wasn't that shocked about Lilly. However, I am seriously pissed off and upset because I won't get to hear Lilly sing every week anymore! *sobs* Lilly's awesome! She didn't deserve to go home, Alex and Katelyn did not deserve to go home either! I like Lacey and all, I really do but she, Paige or Katie should have been the ones to leave!

I no longer have the mood to watch American Idol. This season anyway. I don't really like any of the remaining contestants that much, except for Lacey and Crystal but Lacey doesn't deserve to be there based on her progress so far and as for Crystal...let's face it, she's not going to win unless a miracle happens.

If Tim Urban wins this freaking season I'm gonna throw a fit and stab a Tim-Voodoo-Puppet with a million and one pins! Or fly over to America and shave off his god awful hair! Or seriously disfigure his so-called handsome face with a marker pen! *fumes*

On a side note, Crystal looked really upset for the four FORMER contestants. She couldn't even smile when Ryan told her that she's in the Top 12. Or maybe she's still sick. She didn't look that great during her performance earlier this week.

Gah I hate American voters! I detest that emotionless Katie Stevens with a passion! She knew she didn't deserve to be there, and the same goes for Tim!

Stay tuned for more next week - wait, I might not be back next week. I'm too upset to look at the contestants seriously now. Damn it!

No comments: