Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Distractions

Currently Listening To: John Legend - Everybody Knows


I'm too lazy to blog about AI today, so I'll just blog about it after the guys perform tomorrow. Oh and John Park, Jermaine Sellers (finally!), Michelle Delamor and Haeley Vaughan left the show last week - too bad for John and Michelle, good riddance to the other too.

Anyway, lemme blog about my life instead.
One reason why I'm not blogging about AI is because I actually accepted a job to sort out some data thingy for Inti. Email addresses and phone numbers of applicants. Of course I'm getting paid! 5 bucks per hour, not bad what. I went through 270 of them in four hours.
FOUR HOURS! That's why I don't have time to blog about AI la.
Okay fine, partly because I'm lazy too.

Also, I have about a ton of assignments to complete.
I'm so not joking.
The lecturers for this semester seem to be really fond of tutorials and facilitations/presentations so I'll be stuck doing tutorials every week and preparing for the facilitations every other week or so.
Blah heavy work load. Thank god I'm not taking a fifth subject or I shall die of boredom!

Oh oh I can't wait to watch Alice in Wonderland! I've been trying to book tickets for the 3D one for the past few days but it's FULLY BOOKED =( It looks like I'll have to watch the normal one in Queensbay then...well, I'll save time and money by doing that!

Edit: OMG more forms for me to sort out tomorrow! And and I have one tutorial to sorta complete by Friday...waa! But I'm getting paid right! Nevermind, for $$$ I'll do anything! Dare me to strip for $$$ and I'll do it!

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

I wish me get paid for doing the data entry thing. IT SUCKS BLOOOOD. Not to mention your capability at reading. Some people's handwriting are just hideous beyond recognition.

I'm watching the NORMAL version of Alice in Wonderland tomorrow. No 3D here in Ipoh. SUCKS MORE :(

Amanda said...

Yeah! If I'm not gonna be paid I wouldn't have done it :P Awful writing. At least spare some time to write properly, 5 mins won't kill you =_=

Tell me if it's nice sis! I'm collecting opinions lol. I think I'll be watching the non-3D next week too.