Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day & Age

Music: The Killers - The World We Live In


I've been listening to a lot of weird music lately, randomly downloading songs I find in the UK and US charts. Like Taylor Swift for example. I have never been a fan of her, but somehow I downloaded a few of her songs? It's not that bad actually.

I have never been a fan of The Killers either, but you know what I kinda like their new album, Day & Age.



Track Listing:

1. Losing Touch
2. Human
3. Spaceman
4. Joy Ride
5. A Dustland Fairytale
6. This Is Your Life
7. I Can't Stay
8. Neon Tiger
9. The World We Live In
10. Goodnight, Travel Well


I used to really hate 'Somebody Told Me' and 'Mr. Brightside', so I'm surprised I'm actually enjoying this.

Ratings: 8/10

Recommended: All? =P Well most of it is okay. Take a listen if you like dancey stuff.

No comments: