Tuesday, December 23, 2008

KL Update 2

I'm gonna split this into several posts so it won't be that much of a pain to read.

Day 3
Initially, we had planned to go to 1U or something but my other uncle (earlier one was Uncle H, this one is Uncle R =P) surprised us in the morning; he came over with my aunt, Auntie R (yes, their names begin with the letter R! How sweet right! =D) and took us to Berjaya Hills instead.

Clickity Click


Berjaya Hills is this resort in Bukit Tinggi, Pahang. Really awesome place. For more info click on that link! There's a French village called Colmar Tropicale (based on the real thing in France) and a Japanese Garden with a tea house and spa. The scenery there is absolutely amazing, so if you've never been there before please take some time off and just go XD It's all scenery, and even if you don't like that kind of stuff... well you should still check it out anyway XD

Went back to KL after a whole day of travelling up and down the hills, and had dinner at The Ship again. Lol. I know, kinda stupid but it was raining quite heavily and we wanted to avoid Jalan Alor at all costs @_@ Wanted to go to Pavillion after dinner but the rain was just terrible. Spent all night in the hotel instead, and I ended up watching football (Liverpool vs Arsenal). Bahahaha I'm the only football freak in my family, and we don't have the sports channel at home, so that one night wasn't ruined =P (for me anyway)

Day 4
Morning: Pavillion
Afternoon: 1 Utama

Went to Pavillion in the morning. Nice place, but the stuff there is just...wow @_@ Even so, my mum managed to get some clothes from Parkson. It was actually cheaper than the stuff in the Parkson in Gurney Plaza. I got some books at Times too, more 3 for 2 thingys. Sigh, Times and MPH. Copycats of Borders. Can't you come up with your own marketing strategies?? Lol.

And of all people, guess who I ran into there....Haan-Ming! I didn't even know that she was in KL, so that was one freakishly amazing coincidence. Just amazing.

After lunch, Uncle H took us to 1 Utama. Met up with Chris there, FINALLY. Was actually suppose to meet her on the first day, but because of the change of plans, we had to reschedule (darn that sounds too business-like haha). Spent all day at 1U with Chris, and once again I didn't buy anything cos I just couldn't make up my mind @_@

Had this wonderful dinner in a seafood restaurant with Uncle H and my aunt. It was really delicious, and quite cheap too. Much better than the awful expensive stuff in Jalan Alor.

Was too tired to do anything after that, so we just went back to my uncle's house and stayed there for the night.

Day 5 (which is today)
Back to Penang!!!!!

~.~


I'll try to upload the pictures tomorrow, if I'm not too lazy.
Until then, good night all.
(I'm ready for bed now @_@)

No comments: