Friday, December 05, 2008

Random Tag - I Don't Feel Like Dancing?

Tag from Mandy's blog, doing this cos I'm so bored.

If you have your iPod/mp3/mp4 player/iTunes/whatever music player you have, put them on shuffle mode and write down the song title as the answer for each question.

1. If someone says "I hate you", you say?
Gothic Pink - Tommy Heavenly6 (...uh...well...lol)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Daylight - Coldplay (I'm daylight! Whee...*hides under a shade*)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Playing Along - Keane (His playboy-ness?? O.O OMG! LOL)

4. How do you feel today?
Sunshine - Keane (...what's with me and the sun today? O.o)

5. What's the first thing you see in a guy/girl?
Ai Oboete Imasu ka (Do You Remember Love?) - Megumi Nakajima (If he'd remember my love for him and vice versa =P)

6. What is your life's purpose?
Flowers in the Window - Travis (To plant flowers everywhere...beautify the ailing Earth)

7. What is your motto?
Nothing in My Way - Keane (I won't let nothing get in my way! Yeah!)

8. What do your friends think of you?
Eyes Wide Open - Travis (O.O me? The sleepyhead?? Bahahaha!)

9. What do you think of your parents?
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings (...oh crap lol. Talk about ironic O.o)

10. Whats the first thing you notice in a person?
Beautiful World - Utada Hikaru (How beautiful he/she is in this world...)

11. What do you think about very often?
Style - Kana Nishino (I think about style often...I guess haha)

12. What do you think of your pet?
Delayed Devotion - Duffy (My devotion towards my pet is delayed?)

13. What do you think of the person you like?
Time to Go - Keane (...I wanna break up with that person??)

14. What is your life story?
Just Dance - Lady Gaga (Lol. I can't even dance!)

15. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Pray - Tommy Heavenly6 (I guess I'm destined to be a nun lolz)

16.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Stepping Stone - Duffy (...okay that's really bitchy)

17. What will you dance to at your wedding?
You Haven't Told Me Anything - Keane (Funky song to dance to but wow, talk about subtle...NOT)

18. What will they play at your funeral?
Viva La Vida (which basically means 'long live life') - Coldplay (Haha quite suitable)

19. What is your hobby/interest?
The Lovers are Losing - Keane (...I'm a bitch, apparently)

20. If you were a phrase, what would it be?
You Don't See Me - Keane (That's sad...)

1. What is your biggest fear?
Time is Running Out - Muse (So true!)

22. When you find out you have 6 months to live what do you say?
42 - Coldplay (It's the answer to life! ...anyone here watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?)

23. What is your biggest secret?
White Shadows - Coldplay (...yes, my shadow's white instead of black)

24. What do you think of your ex?
Never Miss A Beat - Kaiser Chiefs (He never misses a beat?)

25. What would people describe you as?
Thin Air - Keane (God am I depressing or what??)

26. What do you do on your spare time?
Sing - Travis (Lol, I ain't no Ranka Lee)

27. What do you sing while walking down the street?
A Stray Child - Yuki Kajiura (...)

28. What is the worst thing ever?
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon (HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

29. If you could take back anything what would it be?
Chinese Blues - Travis (...well)

30. If you could say something to your ex right now, what would it be?
Spiralling - Keane (You're spiiiiiiraling...)

31. What will you post this as?
I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters (...nice one)

Tagging: Open to everyone!

P.S: Just in case if you have noticed something ...well, about 2/5 of the songs in my MP3 player is from Keane =P

No comments: