Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wave Goodbye, Wish Me Well

Music: The Killers - A Dustland Fairytale


Ran out of titles (cos my brain ain't functioning anymore), so I decided to use a line from the song Human by The Killers. I'm waving goodbye, and you'll be wishing me well right? =P

Anyway, as I've mentioned before, I'm going to KL tomorrow. Won't be updating my blog till Tuesday, unless if I can find some random place to go online. Somehow. Somewhere.

....That ain't gonna happen lol.

~.~


Went to a play at the Penang Christian Centre earlier today, to support Haan-Ming who was in it. And guess what she really rocked lol, she was probably the...spiciest thing in the play, if you get what I mean =P But dear God, stage makeup is freaky, no offense XD I just couldn't look at the leading males, the makeup made them look positively scary!

Sharyl couldn't make it today, so I dragged Becky darling along (I think she really enjoyed watching you btw Haan-Ming =P) instead. Anyway, I really enjoyed the play, have fun playing the bitch for one more night tomorrow hahaha =P

Alrighty then, that's all for now, need to continue packing for tomorrow. (SIGH)

Till next time, good night and good luck!

No comments: