Monday, December 29, 2008

Only By The Night

Music: Snow Patrol - Set Down Your Glass


Kings of Leon
Only By The Night Okay, I'm officially in love with this album now =P
Kings of Leon is okay and all but I've never been a fan, wasn't even aware of albums two and three. Their latest album, Only By The Night however, is really good (in my own opinion anyway). Downloaded the album almost three months ago, when they released it back in September but had only really listened to it recently.

Track Listing:

1. Closer
2. Crawl
3. Sex on Fire
4. Use Somebody
5. Manhattan
6. Revelry
7. 17
8. Notion
9. I Want You
10. Be Somebody
11. Cold Desert

Recommended - Crawl, Revelry, 17, I Want You, Be Somebody. (9.0/10)

Definitely my favourite album released this year. I don't think anyone really expected them to do this well (since they're not exactly household names unlike the over-rated Coldplay), but they did anyway. So congrats, you've found a new fan in me! Lol. ♥

A Hundred Million Suns - Snow Patrol



Track Listing:

1. If There's a Rocket Tie Me to It
2. Crack the Shutters
3. Take Back the City
4. Lifeboats
5. The Golden Floor
6. Please Just Take These Photos from My Hands
7. Set Down Your Glass
8. The Planets Bend Between Us
9. Engines
10. Disaster Button
11. The Lightning Strike -
{What If This Storm Ends?}
{Sunlight Through the Flags}
{Daybreak}

Recommended - Lifeboats, The Golden Floor, Set Down Your Glass, Engines. (7.0/10)

I'm not really a Snow Patrol fan either, but I thought I'd give this album a try. Um, what can I say, I think their songs are okay in general but...everything sounds almost exactly the same. There's hardly any variety. I guess only Snow Patrol fans will appreciate this? But you know what, I think this is better than Viva La Vida anyway, so...yeah. ♣

No comments: