Sunday, December 28, 2008

KL Update 3

Was suppose to post this a few days ago but sigh, I got really lazy =P

Anyway, here are some pictures I took in KL (only a few, it takes ages to upload even one picture!):


In Lot 10, I think.


Colmar Village, Bukit Tinggi


Mum and I, in Colmar Village




Swans in Colmar. Don't they look lovely


Pavillion


The decoration at 1 Utama.


(I just realized that I have forgotten to take pictures with people I met in KL lol =P)

There's more in my phone, will upload that later.

~.~


Becky darling, thank you for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories! Saves me the trouble from playing the Japanese one (which I couldn't understand at all).

It's a bit pesky to play, and quite tough (t's bad enough on Standard mode, let alone Proud!). Them stupid cards. Oh well, I hope I have the...stamina to finish off the game (I wanna play as Riku!!!).

Also, if anyone's interested, check out episodes 11 and 12 of Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae. The whole season has been pretty odd and hilariuos, but those two episodes are actually really good O.o

No comments: