Thursday, May 21, 2009

And the Winner of American Idol 2009 is....

Currently Listening To: Adam Lambert & Allison Iraheta - Slow Ride








Do not read this if you're planning to watch the repeat, and if you don't want any spoilers.







The winner of American Idol Season 8 is...







KRIS ALLEN

I say, congratulations Kris!
Way to prove that underdogs rule!

With that being said...
Although I predicted Kris winning and actually got that right...
(I thought Archie was gonna win last year but he didn't!)
Somehow I still think that Adam deserves to win more.
Simply because he's the better singer, better performer, had better performances, and also he was consistent throughout the whole show.

Another person who deserves the title more than Kris would be Allison. Most underrated contestant this season, in my opinion. Sad fact but what the heck.

Adam and Allison will find success out of idol, I think.
Kris...well, I fear he might end up like Taylor Hicks =/
I was right again, it is a repeat of Season 5!

Anyway, forget all that.
Congrats again, Kris and all the best to you Adam!
However Kris, I'm horrified that you'll have to release that ghastly No Boundaries as your first single.
Like seriously.
First time I heard it, I hated it - and Adam was singing!
The second time...while most would say that Kris sang it better than Adam, I beg to differ. I thought it was just a terrible as Adam's. It only sounded more pleasant because Kris wasn't screaming. To claim that Kris sang it better would be an insult to him!
And the third time around...let me put it this way. The results show was awesome, until Kris was crowned and he had to sing No Boundaries AGAIN.

I guess this should be my - last - official post on American Idol.
Till next year then!
Edit: Scratch that, I'll probably dedicate my next post to Adam and the results show.

No comments: