Saturday, May 09, 2009

Some Updates

Ah I was suppose to update my blog days ago but I got really lazy so...
...here's a slightly outdated update for American Idol:












Allison Iraheta was eliminated from AI on Thursday =(
It's really sad actually, cos she definitely deserves to be in the competition more than Danny Gokey.
Come on America, it's time for him to go home.
Adam and Kris for the Top 2!

Other than that, I watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine on Thursday.


Pretty good movie I'd say.
Wolverine's one of my favourite characters, so obviously I don't mind a whole movie about him lol.
Also love the fact that Gambit was in this movie, cos he's my favourite character among the guys and had zero screen time in the first three movies =(
Apparently they're working on a Gambit movie too, so I'm looking forward to that!

And who knew that Will.i.am from Black Eyed Peas could act? He was actually good in the movie, and so was Ryan Reynolds (as Wade Wilson aka Deadpool).

If I'm not wrong there'll be a movie for Deadpool too, so I was thinking...why not a whole TV series about the origins of the X-Men? Instead of a bunch of X-Men movies...I mean, Halle Berry's talking about a movie for Storm. Sooner or later, all the other cast members will be demanding for a movie...now we can't have too many X-Men movies, can we?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Wade is so cool :) n Ryan is a good actor.

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Hey I love Gambit too! Remy Lebeau!! His powers are so cool, the way he manipulates his cards.... Gahh!!! I dunno why but I was so afraid that he was gonna be killed by Wolverine or something at the end, after Wolverine lost his memory. I was holding on to Yukana and said *gasps* "OMG PLEASE DON'T LET HIM DIE PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM" lol.

His hair style reminds me of Prince Caspian X)

Amanda said...

@ nigel: yeah lol.

@ mandy: yay another Remy fan XD No worries there, Gambit will never die! =P And you're right, his hair style is kinda like Prince Caspian's O.o

Anonymous said...

if he died there wont be X-men la -_-