Thursday, May 14, 2009

♥ Kradam Finale ♥

Currently Listening To: Kate Ryan - Ella Elle L'a




FINALLY the moment I've been waiting for...

Danny Gokey's gone!

That means, Adam and Kris will be belting it out for the title next week.

Results - 8am, next Thursday.

I'm so waking up at 8am for American Idol next week. And my mum's joining me!

(Becky dear, I guess we're both happy! Your mum too!)

Once again, I have nothing against Danny. He's just not as good as Adam (vocally) and Kris (creativity). Still, all the best to Danny post-idol.

Now, a question for Idol fans - Adam or Kris for the win?
My money's on Adam, but I have funny feeling that Kris might just steal the show next week.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Definitely my favourite final two out of 8 seasons.
...yep, over Cookie and Archie.

And it looks like Kris and Adam are now best friends for life or something.
They're THAT close! (I can't help but wonder if Adam harbours any romantic feelings for Krissy =P)


What the hell are they doing? Comparing nailpolish??
Poor Danny looks completely left out.


Btw, Kara's expression when Ryan announced that Adam's in the final two over Danny?
Absolute bullshit.
I mean, the other judges were surprised too (and I was shaking so hard, my mum thought I'd gone crazy) but at least they had the decency to look, well, pleased. Seriously. I want Kara off the TV screen even more than Danny.

~.~

Moving on from AI, some random pics.
I was suppose to post pics of my laptop some weeks ago, but somehow I forgot.
Here they are now though:


And also something else...



Woohoo my mum bought us a new flat-screen LCD TV!
(Note my MUM, not DAD. I believe my dad threw a fit when my mum bought that. He hates the idea of spending money lol.)

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Woot, it's official, your laptop is really the same as mine XD And just yesterday when studying in the library, I found out my friend had just bought the same laptop as mine too! Bwahahaha Toshiba shall rule the world >:D

AND OMG! Such an elegant looking flat screen TV *O* How many inches? =D Your mom is so cool. Usually its my dad who spends the money, and my mom would do what your dad does :P

Haven't heard Adam sing before, but let's hope he wins, ya? =)

Amanda said...

COOL XD
Toshiba rules! It's time to spread the Toshiba love and get rid of them Dells =P
Everyone else I know uses Dell or HP. Only two other Toshiba supporters =(

It's 32 inches lol. Our old TV was dying so my mum was really anxious to get a new one. So she won't miss any of her shows! =____=

Oh sis you have to hear Adam sing! =D try youtubing Adam Lambert, and you'll definitely find something, AI or not XD