Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Friday the 13th LOL - The Top 4 Performs


American Idol is now down to the Top 4.
And what do we have this week?
ROCK.
Oh yeah, the best theme ever!

So anyway, this week -
One person more or less stole the show.
And I won't even bother ranking them this week.
Cos it's unnecessary.

Needless to say, my dear ADAM totally stole the show tonight!
His solo performance was awesome; he sang Led Zeppelin and he rocked it!

Allison's solo performance was pretty good too, not her best in my opinion but still good.
Didn't like the judges' comments...they were being cold and cruel to her, and she deserves a lot more than that!

After Allison's performance, Danny and Kris sang a duet...together. And honestly speaking...that was one strange duet. Both of them lacked chemistry.

And I didn't really notice this during the actual performance, but I was reading the forums and people were saying Danny was sabotaging Kris on purpose by...well. Upstaging him. Sort of like, tried to stand out by making Kris feel small? Yeah, that.

That's not very nice, Danny. I used to be all for Danny, but ever since the past few weeks...I just don't fancy him much anymore. He's too boring, and he comes off as rather cocky; case in point, the duet.

Danny's solo was awful, to say the least. He sang Aerosmith's Dream On and he tried to SCREECH at the end of the song. There are only two words for that...massive FAIL. Well actually the rest of the song wasn't that bad but that screech ruined it all!

...and yet, the judges gave him somewhat positive comments. Simon was the only one with a negative comment for the SCREECH (he's so trying to imitate Adam, stupid Danny) - he compared it to a scream from a horror show LOLOL.

Kris didn't sing that well either...not a bad performance, but rock isn't his thing at all. It looks like either him or Danny will be going home tomorrow night...sigh, I feel bad for Kris. I hope he makes it to the Top 3 (so you won't kill me Becky dear =P)

The show ended with Adam and Allison's duet and...THEY ROCKED!
Like seriously, totally rocked. And they were like all over each other when their performance ended. (I kept thinking "WTF she's ten years younger than you Adam!" LOL.)


Results tomorrow, people. I can't help but wonder who's going home...

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Erm, the video has already been deleted sis =(

And great hug pic ^^

Amanda said...

Aww crap =/
Well if you're interested try youtubing it =) Honestly the worse thing I've heard in ages....