Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shock, Horror, What Else?

I can't take it anymore - I need a break from the EIB essay *screams*
I know it's my fault for leaving this till the very last minute (first submission due tomorrow).
The actual submission date is Monday, but I don't think I can take the risk of not submitting it for uh, trial testing on turnitin first so...frankly speaking I'm screwed.

Anyway, enough of that for now.
American Idol Update first:

This week, a shocking bottom three.
Seriuosly. If you've been watching the show (like me), you'd be shocked too.

The contestants in the bottom three this week are....

...Matt...


...Kris...






....and ADAM.

Kinda unbelievable huh.

Allison and Danny looked absolutely shocked to see Adam in the bottom three.

Ryan (or would that be the American Idol production team...) did the whole "split four of them into two groups and make the remaining contestant choose which group he or she belongs to" trick again.

Remember Melinda Doolittle and David Archuleta? Both of them refused to choose (David A. sat in the middle and everyone thought that it was so sweeeeeeet of him), and I remember thinking "THIS IS STUPID!"

Well this year the victim is Adam, and he actually CHOSE a group. I got distracted by Australia's Next Top Model so I missed that part (hahaha crap I'm really addicted to that too). Okay so he chose Allison and Danny - I have no idea what Ryan asked him but I think he asked Adam "So who do you think the Top 2 contestants are this week?" Naturally, Ryan had to drag Adam over to Kris and Matt, and boy the expression on his face was just...upsetting and scary at the same time.

The crazy fans in idolforums.com are speculating all sorts of nonsense, but you know what? It's just stupid. Just accept that fact and vote more next week! Sheesh.

The person eliminated this week is Matt and Adam was apparently in the Bottom 2 with him so...too bad for Adam? He didn't deserve to be there, but he was, conspiracy or not.

If you ask me, I actually think that the whole Adam in the bottom 2 thing is some sort of a publicity stunt for Idol. The elimination process was too predictable, and they wanted to spice things up so they threw Adam to the dogs for the sake of more votes next week. I mean come on it's Adam. His fans are gonna vote like MAD next week, no doubt about that!

Right, that's all for this week.
I'm gonna continue with my essay now...

No comments: