Friday, April 03, 2009

Some Freedom For Two Weeks!

Currently Listening To: Kalafina - Aria


Yay I have a two week break from Inti, starting today =D

Of course I'm happy about it, but I do have a lot of assignments and stuff to complete within these two weeks so...is that a good thing or a bad thing? =(

Anyway, I had two presentations on Wednesday and I thought we did pretty well!

The first one was the presentation for International Marketing.
Dr. Z (the lecturer) seemed quite impressed with what we had to say, AND he actually told us, "Excellent teamwork!"

That is just fantastic feedback after the previous team's disastrous try, so I dare say that we are proud of ourselves. Congratulations to us!

The second one, for Environmental Issues in Business, was not bad either. But Mr. Yeoh aka Mr. Supply and Demand commented that our slides were a little too brief. It is true I guess, since we didn't know much about genetically modified food and mostly we were just winging it. Not too bad for two people who knows nothing about biotechnology!

Enough about college stuff, let's move on to American Idol!

Bottom three this week: Megan, Anoop and Allison

HAH! I nailed all three of them! Am I an American Idol expert or what now? =P

So who was eliminated?

Megan

American got it right this time, she deserved to go. I can't remember why she made that "I don't care!" comment, but she sure deserved that "Just like how you don't care, we don't either." from Simon Cowell. And that weird flapping arm motion...what's wrong with her?

To quote NGH from Idolforums, "Megan was told she was in the bottom three. Her response? She cawed three times, flapped her arms, and skipped to the stools. Yeah. Like I said. Bat-@#$% crazy."

LOL. Yeah. I actually lol-ed when I saw that on TV. Creepy.

With that aside, Lady Gaga's performance was strange, David Cook's pre-recorded performance was great, that impersonation session with the idol hopefuls was cute - what else? Oh yeah. I'm starting to really like Kris Allen and Matt Giraud. Hah. Didn't see that coming.

4 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Enjoy your well deserved break sis =) Class starts for me in 3 days though. Weeeeeeee.

And congrats again for doing a good job on the presentations! I still wanna see your "lawyer" look :P

Amanda said...

Lol thanks XD Have fun with your classes =) Your schedule looks not bad actually ^^

Wish I could show you the lawyer look, but I forgot to snap a pic. Next round, I won't forget! =P

nti said...

congrats~~~~
finally both of u finish the presentation n done well for it... ^^

YEAH!!!! holiday~~~
but must do assignment ler....
gud things + bad things....

Amanda said...

@nti:

Thanks :)
Yeah so many assignments to complete :( Holiday, so no mood to do hehe...