Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eliminated...?

Currently Listening To: U2 - Magnificent


American Idol Update:

So who was in the bottom three tonight?

Anoop, Matt and Lil

(ANOOP??? WHAT TH- WHY DOES AMERICA HATE ANOOP?!?!)

And who was eliminated?

Matt...












Wait a minute.

He wasn't eliminated.

Hahaha gotcha!

The judges used their 'Save'.

I say, good for him. And the other remaining contestants were really happy for him too. What a lovely bunch of contestants this year!

One thing I'd like to know...who the hell was voting for Lil? What the hell man. Her singing wasn't the only thing that stank - her attitude too. And guess what, people still defend her and as if that's not ridiculous enough, they vote for her as well!

So unfair.

Oh Adam was so cute tonight!
What he said to Simon in response of Ryan's random provocations - I thought it was really funny lol.
And seriously, all the contestants this year are really nice, from what I can see. Even though I don't like Lil...I guess in general she's still okay.


Awww so sweet!

2 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Huh? The judges used their "save"? That means no one's eliminated this week? O.o

I don't think I've ever seen any of the judges use their "save" before lol.

Amanda said...

Yep, no one's eliminated this week.

It's a new thing lol, just introduced this season XD To save any favourites from getting eliminated too early.

Unfortunately...next week will be a double elimination.

Makes no difference, they will be eliminated somehow O.o

(Including this one, I typed elimination five times XD)