Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not to brag or anything but...

...my mum bought me a laptop yesterday!~~~

*does the happy skipping onion thingy*

Bought it at the PC Fair, the brand is Toshiba, model Satellite M300-S411.

It costs RM3099 (expensive! x_x) but this model was the only one that caught my mum's eye.

Everything else was ugly to her.

And she refuses to buy anything ugly looking LOL.

So basically...she chose the laptop and I just said OK!!! XD

...

I can hardly believe I own a laptop now O.o

5 comments:

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

It ain't called bragging if you didn't take a picture! XD

Do take a picture <33

Are you gonna name your laptop by the way? X)

Amanda said...

I'll take a picture of my shiny new laptop soon XD

Hmmm I have no idea. I just used Amanda for everything LOL. Tama-chan? Setsuria? XD XD

Yukana vi Britannia said...

Why does a new laptop must have a name???

Gah. I'm SO jealous cause I CAN'T SEE MINE!!!! I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE SHADOW OF IT!!!! ='(

Anyways, Omedetto for getting a new laptop.

*Hides in emo corner*

Amanda said...

Don't feel emo :( I can see the future...you'll get a laptop soon!!!

I have no idea...a friend of mine named her laptop. And um. Refers to the laptop affectionately :P

Anonymous said...

ur laptops name is mokona .