Monday, April 27, 2009

Something Other Than AI

Currently Listening To: Taylor Swift - White Horse



Okay, so I shall blog about myself.
Although there isn't much to blog about unless you wanna hear me complain about assignments.
But since I'm already typing anyway...might as well complain about it!
(Twisted logic hahahahaha)

So where were we?
Oh right, assignments.
Curtin University of Technology loves complicated assignments.

Organizational Behaviour Assignment. (DUE TOMORROW - 28th April 2009)
Critical Essay, 2000 +/- 100 words.
Needs 10 references in the essay (not the conventional Harvard referencing system, but the apparently-very-special Chicago referencing system).
At least 5 of them must be jounals. The other 5 can be anything else, as long as it's "scholarly".
The unit coordinator is this dude named Dr. Tadayuki Miyamoto (normally I'll be all "YAY JAPANESE!", but in this case...it's a nightmare! Btw is Tadayuki a he or a she????? He or she is bloody fussy I tell you.)
It's due tomorrow, and I can assure you - at least 50% of my classmates are still...not done with that. Good luck to them.

Environmental Issues in Business Assignment. (DUE NEXT MONDAY)
I don't know what to say about this one.
0% progress so far. I'm just so awesome huh.

Communication in Business: 1 presentation due in two weeks, 1 full report due in three weeks.
Whee JOY.
I hate this subject.
The unit coordinator is boring, fussy and long-winded. The unit lecturer is boring, fussy and long-winded. And it's making me boring, fussy and long-winded!
What more can I say?

One more thing.

Guess what - I have two papers to sit for...from 6.45PM to 8.45PM.
Seriously!
This is the first time I've heard of sitting for exams during dinner time.
Maybe it's something normal in Australia?
Whatever it is...screw it.

5 comments:

Yukana vi Britannia said...

LOL!

So your priority in life currently is No.1: AI and No.2: Assingnments.

All the best to you! (and your friends!)

I think that Fussy Dr. is a male. Since the name in hiragana looks like a name for a male.

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Lol, reading Yukana's comment, ever notice that your priorities in life both start with an A?

:P

Good luck sis!! And man, having exams during dinner time is... something new O.o But oh well, take it as a chance for last minute cramming in the afternoon!

Have to see that doctor's name in Kanji, then only its easier to say its a she or he. Haha.

Amanda said...

Lol probably a he.
My lecturer keeps calling him Dr. Yuki and I can't help but think of Yuki from Vampire Knight! XD

Ooooh that is interesting...AI and Assignments. I guess number 00 should be myself :P

Amanda said...

Oh and thanks for the good luck wishes! :)

Yukana vi Britannia said...

Oops, I meant kanji.

Stupid me. AHHAHAHAHA!!!!